The beauty of nature and cultural heritage!
Admire the natural beauty on the way to Porto Montenegro – the famous marina, multi-award winning luxury, a must visit. There is still so much more to be seen; Budva is waiting for us – one of the oldest known towns on the Adriatic. St. Stefan is the pearl of Budva Riviera, and we offer the unique opportunity to find out why the English Princess Margaret, Sophia Loren, Carlo Ponti, Kirk Douglas, Sylvester Stallone and many others have decided to spend their holiday here! Of course we do not forget to visit the old town of Kotor – another pearl of the medieval Mediterranean, presenting its beauty. You can visit the famous cathedral “St Tryphon” and the Maritime Museum of Kotor, preserving the valuable exhibits of old traditions. We will finish our experience of Montenegro with panorama of Perast, a town of famous old sailors. Return to Dubrovnik.
|PRICE||42€ (320,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 10 hours|
|Offer valid for period||28.03. – 30.10.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
- A must see in Montenegro!
- Budva is one of the oldest cities in the Adriatic
- St. Stephen lies on an islet where its roofs shine like rubies
Hotel departure followed by:
- 08:30 – departure Dubrovnik
- 10:45 – arrival Porto Montenegro
- 11:30 – departure for Budva
- 12:00 – arrival Budva – spare time
- 14:00 – departure for panoramic view of St. Stephen
- 14:30 – departure to Kotor – spare time
- 17:00 – departure Kotor
- 17:15 – panoramic view of Perast
- 19:15 – arrival Dubrovnik
- Transfer, guide, ferry, bottle of still water
- Lunch, guide for Kotor, tickets
- Visa – per nationality, mandatory to have your passport with you