Three hour rafting on rivers Tara & Drina in Bosnia & Herzegovina!
We expect you in the camp when we the start of preparation for departure on the descent. You take your rafting equipment and we head to Brstanovica, our starting point of rafting. Then starts the most exciting part of the rafting through canyon, a distance of about 15km of Tara, and rafting on Drina to the camp, approximately 5km. During rafting, we make a few breaks for swimming, taking photos and visiting some of the nearby attractions. After the adrenalin fun on a river, rafting tour ends at the camp “TARA-RAFT”, from where we started the adventure. At the restaurant a warm lunch awaits that will, in the best possible way, complement your daily enjoyment. You will be served with specialties under the iron pan (lamb or veal), various kinds of steaks and chops of veal, chicken or pork, with ubiquitous rafter soup with addition to salads. You can also choose between a few vegetarian and vegan dishes.
|PRICE||99€ (745,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 14 hours|
|Offer valid for period||01.05.-30.09.
April and October – on request
|Days of the Week||Wednesday|
- River Tara stream is as long as 144 km
- Tara goes by the name “Tear of Europe” due to its purity
- River’s canyon is 1300m deep, which makes it the greatest canyon in Europe
- Since 1977, Tara canyon is under the protection of UNESCO
Hotel departure followed by:
- 06:45 – departure from Dubrovnik
- 07:45 – arrival to Mosko, short break
- 10:00 – arrival to Tjentište
- 11:00 – arrival at Rafting camp
- 11:30 – rafting on rivers Tara and Drina
- 16:00 – lunch at camp
- 17:15 – departure from the camp towards Dubrovnik
- 20:15 – arrival at Mosko, short break
- 21:30 – arrival to Dubrovnik
* Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and other factors
- Transfer, professional guide, lunch, rafting gear, bottle of still water
- Flat shoes, hat, sunscreen
- Visa – per nationality, mandatory to have your passport with you
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.