Walk through the cobbled streets accompanied by a professional guide, discovering the merits of Dubrovnik’s past and present!
The view of the sunlit Old Town of Dubrovnik is a great opportunity for an unforgettable photo in your album! Take a walk along its cobbled streets in company of a professional guide whilst discovering treasures of Dubrovnik’s past and present. Put your hands on its ancient walls and let the distant presence of people who had lived there centuries ago come close and touch you. A half day tour that will leave you mesmerised by architectural treasures, artistic intensity and cultural opulence – a day that will most certainly become one of your favorite holiday experiences ever.
|15€ (110,00 HRK)
|Half day, 2 hours
|Offer valid for period
|01.05. – 31.10.
|Days of the Week
|English, German, French
- “…. If you want to see heaven on earth, come to Dubrovnik” (George Bernard Shaw)
- Priceless photographs of the City walls
- Discover past and present Dubrovnik
- 17:00 meeting point with the guide (fountain at Pile square next to restaurant Dubravka)
- Professional guide (orientation city tour)
- Ticket, city walls sightseeing
- Flat shoes, hat
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.