Experience the traditional spirit and genuine village atmosphere on this distinctive excursion taking you for the tourist train ride through vineyards in Konavle!
Experience the traditional and original village ambiance on this marvellous excursion to Konavle. After paying a visit to the first winery, absorb the region by riding on a tourist train through its rich vineyards. Past customs are presented in the village of Ljuta in the water-powered mill where you get to see how flour was once produced. Just a few metres forward, there is another traditional craft on display – wool processing. Relish in some of the best wines originating in this part of Croatia in the following three vineyards. You may also find it particularly interesting to pick at the traditional ploughman’s lunch of bacon, onions and hard-boiled eggs served in a customary manner of the old folks from Konavle who laboured in the fields.
|PRICE||56€ (420,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Half day, 6 hours|
|Offer valid for period||02.05.-28.10.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
- “Simply the Best” Award conferred by the ACTA
- Croatian gastronomy and awarded wine tasting
- Overall experience of tradition of the Konavle region
Hotel departure followed by:
- 14:45 – arrival to village Brajkovic and visit the wine cellar
- 15:30 – continue by train to the village Ljuta
- 15:40 – visit of water mill Đivanović with demonstrations of flour production
- 16:30 – continuation to vineyard Vodopić and wine tasting
- 17:00 – visit of vineyards of Mr Ivo Karaman, wine tasting and snack
- 17:45 – continuation of the excursion to the last stop, Prosecco tasting
- 18:30 – return to Dubrovnik
- 20:00 – arrival in Dubrovnik
- Transfer, train ride, professional guide, entrances, wine tasting, snack
- Important: comfortable footwear. Part of the walking tour takes place over soil in the vineyard
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.