Welcome to the most beautiful and most wooded Adriatic island!
One of the most attractive pearls of the Mediterranean. Secluded and untouched, this mystic island of olives, vineyards and abundant forests is ideal for exploration of flora and fauna as well as for peaceful enjoyment of its beauty and untouched nature. Greek archives note this island’s existence in the IV century B.C., while numerous amphorae and sunken ships near the Mljet coastline bear witness that Greek seamen dwelled shortly on the island’s shores during their journey. A pleasant boat ride brings us to Pomena which is today, because of the proximity of the Great and Little Lake, the strongest touristic settlement on the island.The Mljet National Park encompasses a large area of the island, several settlements and two saltwater lakes – Veliko and Malo Jezero, Benedictine Monastery on the islet of St.Mary, while Polače is considered the best natural anchorage haven in the Adriatic.
|PRICE||52€ (390,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 10 hours|
|Offer valid for period||01.06. – 28.09.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
- The Mljet National Park encompasses a large area of the island; several settlements, two saltwater lakes – Veliko i Malo Jezero
- Learn why the island of Mljet is also called the Green Island
- The island of Mljet is the largest island in the Dubrovnik archipelago, an island known for its stories and legends
Hotel departure followed by:
- 08:30 – departure from Dubrovnik
- 09:30 – arrival to Ston, short break and free time
- 10:00 – departure to Trstenik
- 10:50 – boarding the boat and departure to Pomena (Mljet)
- 11:30 – arrival in Pomena
- 11:30 – 16:30 walk-through National Park Mljet and free time
- 16:30 – departure by boat from the Pomena to Trstenik
- 17:15 – departure to Dubrovnik by bus
- 18:30 – arrival in Dubrovnik
- Transfer, professional guide, boat transfer, bottle of still water
- Lunch, tickets for the NP Mljet
- Flat shoes, hat, sun protection essentials. Price for the NP Mljet ticket is 110,00 kn.
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.