The secret getaway of aristocracy
Cruise with us on Karaka, the magnificent replica of a Dubrovnik Republic traditional merchant ship from the 16th century and explore the picturesque white-stoned towns of the Elaphite Islands, enriched with lush green pine-trees and clear blue sparkling waters of the Adriatic Sea. Indulge in beautiful local cuisine – a true delight for all your senses. The Elaphite Island Karaka cruise is one of the most wonderful ways to discover history while cruising on a warm summer day. We sail to the island of Koločep, covered in a dense pine forest with a picturesque fishermen’s village lying along the bay. We will continue to the village of Suđurađ on the island of Šipan, a fisherman’s port with a 16th century summer villa of the Skočibuha family. Our last stop will be the island of Lopud, which boasts a long maritime tradition and is a home to famous captains and sailors. We will take a Lungomare walk to the Franciscan Monastery and the 19th century Gjorgic-Mayneri Park, with enough free time for swimming at one of the sandy beaches.
|PRICE||67€ (500,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 9 hours|
|Offer valid for period||01.05.-15.10.|
|Days of the Week||Monday, Friday|
- Karaka unforgettable experience -magnificent replica of the merchant ship from the 16th century
- Skočibuha summer residence from the 16th century
- Beautiful sandy beaches of Lopud
- 09:00 – departure from port of Gruž
- 09:30 – arrival to Koločep and free time
- 10:45 – visit to Šipan and free time
- 12:30 – departure from Sipan and lunch on board
- 13:15 – arrival and free time on Lopud island
- 17:00 – sail back to Dubrovnik
- 18:00 – arrival Dubrovnik with return transfer to hotel
- 18:00 – return to Port Gruž* from June 1st to August 20th
*from May 1st to 31st and from August 21st to 31st departure from Lopud Island is at 16:30, and arrival at Gruž Port is at 17:30, in September and October departure from Lopud Island is at 16:00 and arrivat at Gruž port at 17:00.
- Transfer, boat cruise, tour escort, welcome drink, rich buffet lunch (Dalmatian cuisine), 1 drink per person
- Flat shoes, beach equipment. Bar with all refreshment drinks and wine list available for purchase.
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.