DAY 1 – Saturday – EMBARKATION DUBROVNIK; D
Embarkation starts from 14:00 onwards. Dinner on board and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 – Sunday – DUBROVNIK – SLANO; B, L
After breakfast enjoy in the optional guided walking tour* of Dubrovnik – protected UNESCO heritage site. Our local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications. Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians. Departure to Slano. Free time for optional tour to Ston. Overnight in Slano.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 3 – Monday – MLJET – KORČULA; B, L
Breakfast on board. Island of Mljet on its western side houses National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests or take our optional trip to the Lakes. Departure to Korčula with lunch and swimming breaks along the way. Arrival to Korčula in the afternoon is followed by optional walking tour*. Dinner is taken on board for full board option. Overnight in Korčula.
*Korčula walking tour – optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
DAY 4 – Tuesday – KORČULA – HVAR – VIS; B, D (Captains dinner)
Breakfast on board and early departure to Hvar – the sunniest Adriatic island with en route stop made for swimming and enjoying the crystal clear sea. Upon arrival enjoy an optional guided tour* with a local guide. Afternoon departure to Vis – island famous by its sandy beaches and beautiful bays. Dinner is taken on board for clients. Dinner and overnight in Vis.
*Hvar walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 5 – Wednesday – VIS – ŠIBENIK; B, L
Breakfast on board and optional tour of Vis. Morning departure to Šibenik – a town which successfully combines famous history and natural beauties. Stop will be made for swimming and relaxing (weather dependable). The Dalmatian fried fish will be served for a snack. Arrival to Šibenik followed by optional city tour*. Dinner is taken in a restaurant of your choice, or on board for clients on the full board service. Overnight in Šibenik.
*Walking tour of Šibenik – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Vis
DAY 6 – Thursday – KRKA – SKRADIN – SPLIT; B, D
After breakfast you will join our excursion to Skradin and Trogir. Our coach will take you through the karst Sibenik hinterland to Skradin where you will have time to explore one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. On our way to Split we will make another quick stop in Trogir, small town part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Finally we will be arriving to Split Old Town and you can join* an optional walking tour with the local guide who will show you monumental the Diocletian Palace which was built over 1700 years ago. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole Old Town is also part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Later you can just join locals enjoying a cup of coffee on their much beloved seaside promenade. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
*Split walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 7 – Friday – SPLIT – PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ; B, L
Breakfast on board and early departure to Pučišća (Brač island). Pucisca is nested in a beautiful bay on the island of Brac, surrounded by the stone quarries that yield some of the whitest and best quality limestone in the world. Suffice to say that pillars of this snow-white stone decorate the façade of the White House and other landmarks all over the world. After docking at Pucisca, you can join a short visit to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone, their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use. Departure to Omiš. Lunch will be served on board. Afternoon arrival to Omiš – small town built below steep mountains at the mouth of the river Cetina. Free time for explore on your own or to take an optional tour to the Cetina river. Dinner is taken on board for clients on the full board service. Overnight in Omiš.
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 8 – Saturday – DEPARTURE
Disembarkation after breakfast by 12:00
Dates & Prices
|Departure saturdays||April 28; October 13||May 12, 26||June 09; September 29||June 23; July 07, 21; August 04, 18; September 01, 15|
|Per person/HB in 1/2 lower deck cabin||€ 800||€ 1000||€ 1100||€ 1200|
|Per person/HB in 1/2 main deck cabin||€ 900||€ 1100||€ 1200||€ 1300|
|Supplement on main deck prices for upper deck on request||10%||10%||10%||10%|
|3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin||50%||50%||40%||40%|
|Single use supplement||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|FB supplement (per week)||€ 180||€ 180||€ 180||€ 180|
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, lunch except on day 1, day 4 and 5 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change once a week
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Excursion Skradin and Trogir (entrance to NP Krka not included)
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Transfer from and/or to the ship
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire € 3,00/week
- Entrance to National park Mljet
*Optional Walking tour package – 77,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer, tasting
GENERAL NOTES FOR CRUISES
- Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Elite Travel reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards.
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Elite Travel/captain reserves the right to ask the clients to disembark.
|60 – 31 days prior to departure||15% of the tour rate|
|30 – 22 days prior to departure||30% of the tour rate|
|21 – 15 days prior to departure||50% of the tour rate|
|14 – 8 days prior to departure||75% of the tour rate|
|7 – 0 and no show||100% of the tour rate|
EBD 10 % until 31.12.2017 payment 15.01.2018 CRUISES
EBD 5 % until 28.02.2018 payment 15.03.2018 CRUISES
M/S AGAPE ROSE specifications
MS AGAPE ROSE has been commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m (155 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
- Lower deck cabins: 15 -19 m2 (49-62 sq ft) with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 (45-59 sq ft) with bathroom
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 4 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins – queen size bed
- 1 triple cabin – queen size bed + additional single bed
- 1 tripe cabins – 3 single beds
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 5 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins
- 1 triple cabin – queen size bed + additional single bed
Upper deck: 2 cabins
- 2 double cabins – queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sq ft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs and jacuzzi, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.