Cruise and discover the secrets of the Elaphite Islands!
Soak up the sunshine and gentle breezes as the boat lazily cuts through peaceful waters heading to a world almost forgotten. Green oasis of scented citrus plantations, pine clad hills, sandy beaches and palm trees. As you stroll the promenade, it appears that life on the island has been in slow motion for a long time, with man fishing and chatting in cafeterias or playing cards whilst ladies sitting on the porch and doing their fine needle work or simply spreading delicious aroma of home cooking through windows covered in lace curtains. Many legends and stories of former island’s fame are revealed for you – stories of coral divers, ship builders and sea captains that awaken these dreamy islands for you if only for a day.
|PRICE||47€ (350,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 9 hours|
|Offer valid for period||02.05.-26.10.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
|Monday||English, German, French|
|Friday||English, German, French|
- There are, presently, 60 summer residences on the island of Šipan, while for centuries the beauty of the archipelago has been deemed captivating
- Learn about the legend of the island of St. Andrew
- Find out why the Elaphites are also called the Deer Archipelago
- Lunch – Homemade food
Hotel departure followed by:
- 09:00 – departure from Gruž harbour
- 10:30 – arrival Lopud – spare time
- 12:00 – boarding and departure to Šipan
- 12:30 – lunch
- 13:30 – departure to Suđurađ
- 16:30 – departure to Dubrovnik
- 18:00 – arrival at Gruž harbour and transfer to hotel
- Transfer, professional guide, lunch with unlimited wine
- Flat shoes, hat, sun protection essentials
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.