Mostar – East meets West!
An exhilarating journey full of contrasts. The most memorable part of the trip is visit to Mostar itself, also known as the “melting pot of cultures”. Predominantly influenced by centuries long Turkish rule, tall, slim minarets reaching for the sky, cobbled bazaar street with rhythmic tapping of hammers against copper plates as they are being transformed into pretty souvenirs, houses with ornate wooden balconies all remind you of times gone by. This truly is a place where East meets West.
|PRICE||54€ (400,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 9 hours|
|Offer valid for period||28.03.-30.10.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
|Thursday||English, German, French|
- Mostar is the city where cultures merge
- The city renowned for its Old Bridge
- Source of River Buna in Blagaj, the strongest karst source in Europe
- Mostar is on the list of UNESCO’s cultural heritage since 2005
Hotel departure followed by:
- 08:15 – departure from Dubrovnik via Čepikuće, Ravno, Počitelj
- 10:45 – arrival to Blagaj, source of River Buna
- 11:30 – departure to Mostar
- 11:45 – arrival to Mostar
- 11:45 – 15:15 – Sightseeing with the local guide, free time
- 15:15 – departure to Dubrovnik from Mostar
- Transfer, professional guide, tickets (Mosque and Turkish House), bottle of still water
- Lunch, guide in Blagaj
- Visa – per nationality, mandatory to have your passport with you.