A day full of pure natural beauty. Do not miss!
Join a trip along ever-changing South Adriatic coast to a tiny country of Montenegro – a country of great natural beauty and immense cultural heritage. Admire the scenery of the only Montenegrin fjord – a Nordic look alike: gray-white mountains enveloping the fjord with miniature islands dotted along mirror-like water in the bay. In Perast, you visit the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks and the church bearing the same that was built in XVII century. It is famous for the 68 frescos painted by the best master of the Baroque fresco painting of that time – Tripo Kokolja. The next stop is in the ancient town of Kotor – the pearl of the medieval Mediterranean, which is presented in its full beauty. During the visit to the Old Kotor hop in the famous St Tryphon Cathedral and the Maritime Museum of Kotor, which preserve the valuable exhibits of old traditions. We end our Montenegro experience with a drive towards a small naval town of Lepetane, after which we will return to Dubrovnik.
|PRICE||56€ (420,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 10 hours|
|Offer valid for period||03.05.-28.10.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
- The best of Montenegro!
- Perast and the island of Our Lady of the Rock where lies the church from the XVII century
- Must see the old city of Kotor and the Cathedral of St. Tryphon
Hotel departure followed by:
- 10:00 – arrival at Perast (visit to Our Lady of the Rocks)
- 11:00 – departure to Kotor
- 11:30 – arrival in Kotor (orientation tour of the city)
- 12:30 – leisure time
- 16:00 – departure to Dubrovnik (ferry Lepetani – Kamenari)
- 19:00 – arrival to hotels
- Transfer, professional guide, entrance to Lady of the Rocks, tourist tax in Kotor, local guide in Kotor, ferry drive, bottle of still water
- Tickets, lunch
- Visa – per nationality, mandatory to have your passport with you