A day enhancing the Bay’s natural beauties. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Join us on this journey by boat along the indented Southern Adriatic coast to Montenegro – a small country of abundant natural beauties and cultural heritage. Admire this only Montenegrin fiord – much like those in Norway: greyish-white mountains enhance the fiord with miniature islands scattered on the Bay’s smooth sea surface. We shall also visit the minute island of “Our Lady of the Rocks” as well as a church built in the XVII century. Our Lady of the Rocks is famous for its 68 murals painted by one of the best known Baroque mural artists of that time – Tripo Kokolja. One must also visit the stunning beauty of the ancient city of Kotor – a medieval Mediterranean pearl. During this visit to Kotor, one should also take in the renowned Cathedral of St. Tryphon and the Maritime Museum preserving valuable artefacts’ depicting the tradition of Boka citizens.
|PRICE||75€ (550,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 10 hours|
|Offer valid for period||10.05. – 30.09.|
|Days of the Week||Languages|
- The island of Our Lady of the Rocks comprises a church dating back to the XVII century
- One should also visit the Cathedral of St. Tryphon in the old city of Kotor
- Excursion boat “Le Couche D’Eau”, with restaurant, café bar and terrace, sunbathing lounges
Hotel departure followed by:
- 08:00 – departure from Dubrovnik to Montenegro by coach
- 10:00 – arrival Meljine – boarding boat “Alexandra”
- 10:30 – boat ride, sightseeing and swimming (optional)
- 12:00 – return to Mirište Bay and boarding “Le Couche D’Eau”
- 12:30 – boat to Our Lady of the Rocks, lunch on boat
- 14:15 – Our Lady of the Rocks sightseeing (boat moors alongside island)
- 15:00 – cruising commences past Perast, Stoliv and Prčanj
- 16:15 – arrival Kotor – spare time and/or sightseeing Kotor
- 17:00 – departure for Dubrovnik (ferry and/or driving around the Bay)
- Transfer, boat, professional guide, lunch on boat, tickets Our Lady of the Rocks, bottle of still water
- Visa – per nationality, mandatory to have your passport with you
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.