Walking along the old Austro-Hungarian trail and a picturesque abandoned railway!
Hiking begins in the small picturesque village Kuna in the hilly part of Konavle region. Start the adventure by walking on the old Austro-Hungarian track and then continue downhill to the village Mihanici situated at the foot of the hill Snježnica. Carry on through the rocky path along the beautiful Konavle fields to get to the former railway station in the village Mihanici. Walk through the route of the old railway line (closed in 1969) and end your tour in the unique restaurant located in the old railway station.
|PRICE||45€ (340,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Full day, 8,5 hours|
|Offer valid for period||01.05. – 30.09.|
|Days of the Week||On request|
- Stroll through the old footpaths from Austrohungarian monarchy
- Visit to the old railway station
- Walk along the old railway line
Hotel departure followed by:
- 08:00 – transfer to the village Kuna in Konavle
- 09:00 – walking towards the village Mihanići and Vojski do
- 13:00 – arrival to Vojski do
- 13:00 – 13:30 – leisure time
- 13:30 – lunch in the tavern
- 15:00 – return to Dubrovnik
- 16:00 – arrival in Dubrovnik and tranfer to hotels
- Transfer, professional guide, snack
- Sun protection, flat shoes
- Activity distance is 12 km
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.