DAY 1 – Saturday – EMBARKATION OMIS; D
Dinner on board and overnight in Omiš. Embarkation starts from 14:00 onwards.
DAY 2 – Sunday – OMIS – PUCISCA – SPLIT; B, L
Morning after breakfast you can join optional boat excursion up the canyon of the river Cetina before setting sails towards Pučišća on the island of Brač. After docking at Pucisca, your cruise manager will take you for a short visit* to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone and their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use. In the afternoon you will continue sailing to Split, your port of call for the day. Upon arrival you are free to enjoy the Old Town and introduce yourself with the monumental Diocletian Palace built over 1700 years ago or you can join on guided walking tour*. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole Old Town is part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Later you can just join the locals enjoying a cup of coffee on their much beloved seaside promenade. Overnight in Split.
*Split Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 3 – Monday – SPLIT – SIBENIK – excursion Skradin and Trogir; B, D
After breakfast you will join our excursion to Trogir and Skradin. Leaving Split first stop will be Trogir, small Dalmatian town listed on UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage, situated on an island and squeezed in between the mainland and the larger island of Ciovo. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Continuing by coach through the karst of Sibenik hinterland we will stop in Skradin. Skradin is situated on the upper end of Krka estuary at the entrance to National Park, you will have free time for exploration. Final destination of the day will be Sibenik, where you can take optional walking tour*. Stroll with your guide through the narrow and steep streets; pass by the most important monument, the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of St. James located in the main town square. By its beauty, construction particularities and style characteristics, it represents not only the major and the most valuable monument of the town’s architectural heritage, but it is also a unique monument of the European sacral architecture, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2001. Dinner and overnight Sibenik.
*Sibenik Walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 4 – Tuesday – SIBENIK – VIS; B, L
After breakfast departure to Vis. Stop will be made for swimming and relaxing (weather dependable). Afternoon arrival to Vis – island famous for sandy beaches and beautiful bays. Vis is untouched by the modern development and tourism for many years so one can experience the tradition and the way of life of the Mediterranean as it once was. Dinner is taken on board for full board option. Overnight in Vis.
**Optional excursion: Island of Vis
DAY 5 – Wednesday – VIS – HVAR – KORCULA (Captains dinner); B, D
Breakfast on board and early departure to Hvar – famous for its endless fields of lavender and rosemary, its beautiful coast and lovely historical towns. Your destination is the town of Hvar, a town of immense beauty that buzzes with vibrant energy in the summer sun. Upon arrival, our expert local guide will take you for a walk around the ancient streets of Hvar. After the guided walking tour* of Hvar we will set sail to Korcula Island. Arrival to Korčula in the afternoon is followed by optional walking tour*. Dinner and overnight in Korcula.
*Hvar Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Korčula Walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 6 – Thursday – KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO; B, L
Breakfast on board and departure to Pomena (Mljet island). Island of Mljet on its western side houses the National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests or take our optional trip to the Lakes. Lunch and swimming break are followed by early afternoon departure to Slano. After arrival you are free to take optional guided tour Taste of Dalmatia – you will visit Ston a small town famous of its 5 km long city walls (the longest one in Europe) and visit local vinery where you will have opportunity to taste some finest Dalmatian wines. Overnight in Slano.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 7 – Friday – SLANO – DUBROVNIK; B, L
After breakfast we set sail to Dubrovnik and cruise beneath The City Walls. Upon arrival to Dubrovnik, for those who purchased Walking Tour package transfer is organized to the Old Town, Pile gate where you will be joining a guided tour* of Dubrovnik. Our local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications. Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians. After the tour you will have free time to explore Dubrovnik on your own. You can take the cable-car to the top of the hill overlooking Dubrovnik for wonderful photo opportunities, make the tour of the walls or just enjoy a scoop of ice cream as you stroll through its narrow streets paved with ancient stones. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
DAY 8 – Saturday – DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE; B
Disembarkation after breakfast by 12:00
Dates & Prices
|Departure saturdays||April 21||May 05; October 06||May 19||June 02, 16||June 30; July 14, 28; August 11, 25; September 08, 22|
|Per person/HB in 1/2 lower deck cabin||€ 800||€ 900||€ 1000||€ 1100||€ 1200|
|Per person/HB in 1/2 main deck cabin||€ 900||€ 1000||€ 1100||€ 1200||€ 1300|
|Supplement on main deck prices for upper deck on request||10%||10%||10%||10%||10%|
|3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin||50%||50%||40%||40%||40%|
|Single use supplement||50%||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|FB supplement (per week)||€ 180||€ 180||€ 180||€ 180||€ 180|
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, lunch except on day 1, day 4 and 5 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change once a week
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Transfer from and/or to the ship
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire € 3,00/week
- Entrance to National park Krka River
- Entrance to National park Mljet
*Optional Walking tour package – 77,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Krka river National Park – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer, tasting
GENERAL NOTES FOR CRUISES
- Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Elite Travel reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards.
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Elite Travel/captain reserves the right to ask the clients to disembark.
|60 – 31 days prior to departure||15% of the tour rate|
|30 – 22 days prior to departure||30% of the tour rate|
|21 – 15 days prior to departure||50% of the tour rate|
|14 – 8 days prior to departure||75% of the tour rate|
|7 – 0 and no show||100% of the tour rate|
EBD 10 % until 31.12.2017 payment 15.01.2018 CRUISES
EBD 5 % until 28.02.2018 payment 15.03.2018 CRUISES
M/S AGAPE ROSE specifications
MS AGAPE ROSE has been commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m (155 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
- Lower deck cabins: 15 -19 m2 (49-62 sq ft) with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 (45-59 sq ft) with bathroom
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 4 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins – queen size bed
- 1 triple cabin – queen size bed + additional single bed
- 1 tripe cabins – 3 single beds
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 5 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins
- 1 triple cabin – queen size bed + additional single bed
Upper deck: 2 cabins
- 2 double cabins – queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sq ft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs and jacuzzi, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.