DAY 1 – Saturday – EMBARKATION IN DUBROVNIK (Gruz harbor); D
Embarkation starts from 14:00 onwards. Meanwhile you will be served a welcome drink and a snack, and get a chance to meet your Cruise Director and the crew of “Adriatic Pearl”. Captain’s orders and safety measures will be explained to you. Later that night you will have a dinner on board. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 – Sunday – DUBROVNIK – KORCULA; B, L
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Old Town gate where you will be joining guided tour* of Dubrovnik. Our local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications. Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians. In the early afternoon we will depart for the island of Korcula. On our way to Korcula we will have a short stop for swimming and relaxing on one of the beautiful Elafiti Islands. Lunch will be served on board before the late afternoon arrival to Korcula, the alleged birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. After arrival, the guide* will take you for a walk around the town of Korcula. You will hear of its long history, ingenious building strategies, peculiar building layout and a legend of a great merchant traveler Marco Polo who was born and spent his childhood in the streets of Korcula. Overnight in Korcula.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
*Korcula town walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 3 – Monday – KORCULA-PUCISCA (Island of Brac) – OMIŠ; B, L
After breakfast you will set sail towards the Island of Brac, passing through the scenic Peljesac channel, around the tip of Peljesac peninsula and the southeastern tip of the Island of Hvar. Weather permitting, Captain will drop the anchor, on our way to Brac, for a refreshing swim in a secluded bay, after which you will continue your journey towards Pucisca. Pucisca is nested in a beautiful bay on the island of Brac, surrounded by stone quarries that yield some of the whitest and best quality limestone in the world. Suffice to say that pillars of this snow-white stone decorate the façade of the White House and other landmarks all over the world. After docking at Pucisca, you can join a short visit* to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone, their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use before we continue our journey to Omiš where we will rest for the night. In the afternoon you can join optional boat excursion up the river Cetina. Overnight in Omiš.
*Stonemasonry school – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 4 – Tuesday – OMIŠ–SPLIT – excursion Skradin and Trogir; B, D
After breakfast you will join our excursion to Skradin and Trogir. Ride by coach through the karst Sibenik hinterland to Skradin. Skradin is situated on the upper end of Krka estuary on the entrance to National Park, free time for exploration. After Skradin we will make another quick stop in Trogir which is situated on a small island and squeezed in between the mainland and the larger island of Ciovo. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence, which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Finally we will be arriving to Split Old Town and you can join* an optional walking tour with the local guide who will show you the monumental Diocletian Palace which was built over 1700 years ago. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole Old Town is part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Later you can just join locals enjoying a cup of coffee on their much beloved seaside promenade. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
*Split Walking Tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 5 – Wednesday – SPLIT–HVAR (Island of HVAR) – VELA LUKA (Island of Korcula); B, D (Captains dinner)
Today you will be sailing towards Hvar, known as the sunniest island in Croatia, famous for its endless fields of lavender and rosemary, its beautiful coast and lovely historical towns. Your destination is the town of Hvar, a town of immense beauty that buzzes with vibrant energy in the summer sun. Upon arrival, our expert local guide* will take you for a walk around the ancient streets of Hvar. After the guided walking tour of Hvar we will set sail to Korcula Island. Along the way we will stop for a swim near beautiful islands (Pakleni otoci), known by very warm sea. Arrival in Vela Lula (Korcula Island) in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Vela Luka (Korcula Island).
*Hvar town – optional walking tour package
DAY 6 – Thursday – VELA LUKA (Island of KORCULA) – POMENA (Island of MLJET) – SLANO; B, L
Thursday morning, after leaving stunning beauty of Vela Luka, your Captain will hand-pick a bay for you where he will drop the anchor. You can hop into your swimsuit and have a swim in the crystal-blue Adriatic, surrounded by pine trees and the sound of crickets. After the swim break you will continue sailing to Pomena on the island of Mljet. Island of Mljet on its western side houses National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests. If you feel like just relaxing you can hop onto the small boat that will take you to a tiny island on one of the lakes, where you can discover a monastery and a church of St. Mary’s built in the 12th century and enjoy a cup of coffee with the view and the quiet. In the late afternoon we will depart towards Slano. Overnight in Slano.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park, free time in the National park.
DAY 7 – Friday – SLANO – DUBROVNIK; B, L
After breakfast you are free to take an optional guided tour Taste of Dalmatia –you will visit Ston, small town famous of its 5 km long city walls (the longest one in Europe) and visit a local vinery where you will have opportunity to taste some finest Dalmatian wines. Later, we set sail to Dubrovnik and cruise beneath The City Walls. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 8 – Saturday – DUBROVNIK; B
After your last breakfast on board disembarkation follows by 09:00 AM. It is time to say farewell to your fellow travelers, your Cruise Manager and the crew of M/S Adriatic Pearl.
Dates & Prices
|Departure saturdays||April 21, 28; October 13||May 05; October 06||May 12, 19, 26||June 02, 09, 16; September 29||June 23, 30; July 07, 14, 21, 28; August 04, 11, 18, 25; September 01, 08, 15, 22|
|Per person/HB in 1/2 lower deck cabin||€ 610||€ 675||€ 755||€ 810||€ 875|
|Per person/HB in 1/2 main deck cabin||€ 655||€ 745||€ 845||€ 895||€ 965|
|3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin||50%||50%||40%||40%||40%|
|Single use supplement||50%||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|FB supplement (per week)||€ 120||€ 120||€ 120||€ 120||€ 120|
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, lunch except on day 1, day 4 and 5 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change once a week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Excursion Skradin and Trogir (entrance to NP Krka not included)
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Transfer from and/or to the ship
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire € 3,00/week
- Entrance to National park Mljet
*Optional Walking tour package – 55,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
GENERAL NOTES FOR CRUISES
- Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Elite Travel reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards.
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Elite Travel/captain reserves the right to ask the clients to disembark.
|60 – 31 days prior to departure||15% of the tour rate|
|30 – 22 days prior to departure||30% of the tour rate|
|21 – 15 days prior to departure||50% of the tour rate|
|14 – 8 days prior to departure||75% of the tour rate|
|7 – 0 and no show||100% of the tour rate|
EBD 10 % until 31.12.2017 payment 15.01.2018 CRUISES
EBD 5 % until 28.02.2018 payment 15.03.2018 CRUISES
M/S Adriatic Pearl Specifications
M/S Adriatic Pearl has been commissioned in 2012, setting new standards in service, cabin size and equipment and overall cruise comfort. The boat is 41 m (134 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 40 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
- Lower deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 (46-60 sq ft) with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 11,5 -13 m2 (38-42 sq ft) with bathroom
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins-queen size bed
- 4 tripe cabins-queen size bed + additional single bed
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 3 twin cabins
- 7 double cabins-queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sq ft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.