Experience the unique natural beauty of the region Konavle!
This biking adventure starts in Cadmos Village, hidden place in Konavle Valley. The path leads you through sideways of the valley. Cows and goats, vineyards and other farmlands, farmers in the field reaping the fruits of their labor are some of the sights you will encounter on this hidden path.
After switching to paved road, the biking tour reaches Đivanović watermill on the river Ljuta where you can hear an interesting presentation of the only operating mill. You can also see a completely restored stamp mill for making rough woolen cloth and the presentation of tradition wool processing. Adventure intertwined with tradition is a hallmark of this tour. We won’t let you be hungry or thirsty either, so snacks and drinks for you to freshen up and prepare for the rest of biking tour will be prepared. The biking tour continues towards the Franciscan Monastery to the church of St. Blaise that was built in the first half of 15th century, in the style of the early Dubrovnik renaissance. History, architecture and sightseeing enrich this biking tour. The tour ends at our starting point, in Cadmos Village, where you can relax on the 7 meters high tree terrace and have a peaceful moment to reflect on this beautiful day actively spent in nature.
|PRICE||50€ (370,00 HRK)|
|EXCURSION DURATION||Half day, 3 hours|
|Offer valid for period||01.05. – 30.09.|
|Days of the Week||Monday, Wednesday, Friday|
- Cycling tour goes through rural roads surrounded by numerous vineyards , olive groves and fields filled with a variety of Mediterranean plants
- Wine tasting
- History and tradition of Konavle
Hotel departure followed by:
- 09:10 – arrival to Gruda
- 09:20 – biking tour starts
- 09:50 – source of the river Ljuta, short break
- 10:00 – biking toward Pridvorje
- 10:30 – a break in front of the Franciscan monastery
- 10:50 – biking through field towards Gruda
- 11:30 – arrival to Cadmos Village, wine tasting
- 11:50 – departure to Dubrovnik
- Instructor, mountain bike, helmet, bottle of water, old mill entrance fee, wine tasting
- Sun protection,flat shoes
- Min. 4 pax, Max. 24 pax
- Activity distance is 15 km
Please check your feed, the data was entered incorrectly.